On August 27, 2016, the Section SR-9 Council of Chiefs approved unanimously to rename the section conclave to the Heartland Gathering. The origin of “Heartland” is from the section tag line in use since the formation of SR-9, Serving the Southern Heartland.
April 21-23, 2017
Camp Frank G. Lumpkin
2818 Antioch Rd, LaGrange, GA 30240
Service Lodge – Chattahoochee
The Heartland Gathering fee has been set at $33 if registered by March 31, 2017. The fee is $50 after that. Your lodge may add additional fees to cover items such as transportation or contingent memorabilia.
Registration forms are available here. These are for lodge use only. Consult your lodge leadership for your lodge specific form and registration deadlines.
- Individual – Generic Participant Form
Lodges should contact Ryan Braddy at email@example.com if they need the form customised for their needs.
- Lodge – Lodge Transmittal Form
Trading post orders are due February 8, 2017. Late orders will not be accepted. Include a copy of the form with payment.
The delegate late fee starts the morning of April 1, 2017. Include a copy of the form with payment.
- Check in roster – (available spring 2017)
- Heartland Gathering planbook (last updated March 23, 2017)
- Heartland Gathering ceremonies guidelines included in planbook
- Ceremony time slots – (available spring 2017)
- Heartland Gathering promo kit and graphics – (available fall 2016)
- 2015-2016 Best All Around Lodge (2016-2017 should be the same)
Information from previous years: